I am Tanmoy Tapos Datta, currently doing MSc in Computer Science at Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh. I had my undergraduate degree – B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET), Bangladesh, in Apr 2018.
I love competitive programming. It’s kind of mental peace to me while solving problems. I was introduced to programming in 2014 at my undergrad 1st year and started problem-solving for competitive programming from then, it became an addiction and stress reliever for my life.
I am a fast learner and very enthusiastic about problem-solving and taking new challenges. I had started programming as a competitive programmer and invested a lot of time in solving programming and algorithmic problems and attending coding competitions. I am writing code in C++ for the past 7 years.
- Software Solution Architect (Contract)
Bangladesh Navy (Comflot West)
11/2019 – 04/2020 Khulna, Bangladesh
- Worked on a web service that can perform data processing and provide an automatic suggestion based on some private data of the Bangladesh Navy.
- Worked on a schedule management system that can track the currently running maintenance and schedule future maintenance based on the current status and notify about faulty or damaged parts of the naval battleships and surveillance ships.
- Teaching Assistant
Department of CSE, KUET
01/2019 – 01/2020, Khulna, Bangladesh
- During this time period, I have conducted some academic labs related to Algorithm, Data structures, Structured Programming, and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Jr. Software Engineer (Remote)
04/2018 – 09/2019, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Worked on a research team to build an efficient deep learning based vehicle detection model for a large automotive network, Vinndo.
- Built some heuristic and dynamic programming based automotive information extractor bot to extract product and media information from different e-commerce websites efficiently.
- Worked on a data cleaning and data preparing tool that can process data to fit on server database architecture for Vinndo, PartsCargo, and PartzRoot.
- Algorithmic Challenge Creator
04/2016 – 11/2017, Mountain View, California
- I worked as a problem setter for the Hackerrank Work platform and I created around 25-30 algorithmic and data structure challenges for Hackerrank Work. This was a remote job.
- Residual Net for Car Detection with spatial transformation.
– ICCA 2020 – International Conference on Computing Advancements
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC) detection using PCANet.
- Identifying Protein-Protein Interaction using Tree LSTM and
You can contact or follow me on this social media –